Orbi Seeds International Pvt. Ltd. is a company with difference. We innovate and breed seeds that match the needs of the global farming community. We harness the best talent in vegetable breeding and consistently supply the best quality seeds to farmers at affordable prices. Hence our tagline reads "Talent for Breeding and Innovation".
ORBI has a strong R&D base in India, Thailand, and the USA. The stations in India and Thailand cater to breeding vegetable seeds for the Asian markets whereas, the station in the USA focuses on the American and European markets. In USA R&D we do produce and breed organic seeds suitable for the organic producers worldwide. The Bangalore station has a state of art molecular marker and DH facility. In addition, there are three R&D stations in Karnataka equipped with the latest breeding facilities. While recognizing the increasing interest in protected cultivation, the company has launched a strong program on protected cultivation that focuses on sweet peppers, other exotic peppers, melons, watermelons, tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapenos, etc.
Research & Development
Vision & Mission
- Accountability: We will take responsibility for our area of influence in professions, We will commit to excellence.
- Integrity: We will walk the talk. We will be committed to a consistent, honest and reliable way of action.
- Respect: We appreciate other individuals with their own cultural identities. We embrace the differences.
- Team Spirit: We actively contribute to overcoming challenges as a team.
- Transparency: We will provide the full information as required. We will communicate openly and sincerely. We appreciate feedback.
How ORBI'S Business Integrated In Domestic Market
Dr Sanjay Kumar Deivedi
Our team consists of very experienced seedsmen from India and USA, Remo Luedergnani and Norma Lundergnani founders of UG seeds company have almost 45 years of experience in the seed industry and he brings vast knowledge of seed production breeding and distribution throughout the world. Dr Remo is well known for his contribution to the seed industry worldwide and throughout his career has focused on developing good quality and affordable seeds for global markets and Orbi is proud to have Dr. Remo as it's chairman and shareholder.